There are two ways you can redirect your Wordpress site. The first, and easiest, is to use our plugin. To get started with that follow the instructions found here: http://www.dudamobile.com/redirect/wordpress
When you first open the WordPress plugin, it may ask you to create a a new site. If it does, you'll want to set up the redirect manually instead. For most WordPress installations, this can be done in a few easy steps:
1. Login to your WordPress dashboard, this is usually http://www.yoursite.com/wp-admin
2. On the left side, click Appearance
3. Then click Editor
Once this is done,
1. On the right side, find the HEADER.PHP FILE.
2. In the header.php file, find the <head> tag. This is usually a few lines from the top.
3. Paste the following redirect code immediately after the <head> tag:
4. Be sure to replace mobile.dudamobile.com/site/yoursitename with your mobile URL
5. Click update file at the bottom.
Once this file updates, your wordpress installation should redirect visitors to your mobile site!
Note: This tutorial is designed for WordPress.org sites. If you have a WordPress.com site, please click here.